Sergeeva Irina Anatol'evna, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, sub-department of management and economic security, Penza State University (40, Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chunaev Sergey Yur'evich, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40, Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Background. In today's conditions, an objective and reliable diagnosis of economic threats is the predominant factor for the existence of entrepreneurial activity. The existing methods of assessing the level of economic security of enterprises are difficult to implement and also depend on the subjective opinion of the expert. The purpose of the work is to study the methodological foundations and form models of technical-technological, intellectual-personnel and legal components of the economic security of an industrial enterprise, which allow to obtain the most objective and reliable result of the assessment.
Materials and methods. We used the methods of system-structural analysis, formal-logical, theoretical and empirical methods, economic and statistical research methods.
Results. Based on the study, the author created mathematical models that allow to objectively diagnose the state of the functional components. As a result of the study, the author developed two indicators: one of which characterizes the protection of intellectual property of an industrial enterprise, and the second takes into account the risks associated with violation of legal norms. The significance and prospects of the application of diagnostics of the functional components of the economic security of an industrial enterprise are substantiated.
Findings. The introduction of an adapted methodology will allow us to objectively and reliably diagnose the level of technical-technological, intellectualpersonnel and legal components of both the internal economic activity of an industrial enterprise and all counterparties capable or influencing business activity.
1. Osnovy ekonomicheskoy bezopasnosti (gosudarstvo, region, predpriyatie, lichnost') [Fundamentals of economic security (state, region, enterprise, person)]. Ed. E. A. Oleynikov. Moscow: ZAO Biznes-shkola «Intel-Sintez», 1997, 288 p. [In Russian]
2. Kormishkina L. A., Kormishkin E. D., Ilyakova I. E. Ekonomicheskaya bezopasnost' organizatsii (predpriyatiya): ucheb. posobie [Economic security of the organization (enterprise): teaching aid]. Saransk: Izd-vo Mord. un-ta, 2015, 280 p. [In Russian]
3. Miller A. E., Reutova T. I. Vestnik Omskogo universiteta. Ser. «Ekonomika» [Bulletin of Omsk University. Series “Economics”]. 2017, no. 2 (58), pp. 63–69. [In Russian]
4. Syroizhko V. V., Andreeva A. A., Solyannikova A. A. Austrian Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. 2014, no. 9–10, pp. 323–329.
5. Markar'yan E. A., Markar'yan S. E., Gerasimenko G. P. Metodika analiza pokazateley effektivnosti proizvodstva: ucheb. posobie [Methodology for the analysis of production efficiency indicators: teaching aid]. Rostov-on-Don: MarT, 2001, 207 p. [In Russian]
6. Zaporozhtseva L. A. Strategicheskaya ekonomicheskaya bezopasnost' predpriyatiya: metodologiya obespecheniya: monografiya [Strategic economic security of an enterprise: methodology for ensuring: monograph]. Voronezh: Voronezhskiy gosudarstvennyy agrarnyy universitet, 2014, 261 p. [In Russian]
7. Postyushkov A. V. Imushchestvennye otnosheniya v RF [Property relations in the Russian Federation]. 2003, no. 1, pp. 46–54. [In Russian]
8. Tkachenko I. N., Chesnokova M. S. Izvestiya UrGEU [Proceedings of Ural State Economic University]. 2012, no. 3 (41), pp. 70–78. [In Russian]
9. Ilyakova I. E., Sausheva O. S. Naukovedenie [Sociology of science]. 2015, vol. 7, no. 5. Available at: http://naukovedenie.ru/PDF/221EVN515.pdf [In Russian]
10. Borisova A. A. Rossiyskoe predprinimatel'stvo [Russian business]. 2017, vol. 18, no. 11, pp. 1681–1692. [In Russian]
11. Vserossiyskaya premiya «Proizvoditel'nost' truda: Lidery promyshlennosti Rossii – 2018»: ofits. sayt [All-Russian Award “Labor Productivity: Russian Industry Leaders - 2018”: official site]. Available at: http://www.up-pro.ru/specprojects/lidery (accessed Mar. 02, 2019). [In Russian]
12. Rumyantsev A. A., Kozenko A. S. Ekonomicheskie i sotsial'nye peremeny: fakty, tendentsii, prognoz [Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast]. 2011, no. 5, pp. 66–77. [In Russian]